How to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone: Hey, Today I’m going to show you “How to delete Instagram Account” within few steps and these steps are quite simple and easy to do. Just follow according to the steps and you can easily do it.
Instagram is been used by many people over the world. Instagram has some unique features which are loved me and many. Because of some personal problems or something we want to delete an Instagram account. Many people have a doubt about how to delete your Instagram account, right??? Now in the below paragraphs, I will show you how to delete your Instagram Account Permanently in a step by step manner.
Some people want to deactivate the Instagram account and some others want to Delete Instagram permanently. So today we are going to show you both the ways to delete the account. Continue Reading!!!
How to Delete Instagram Account
In this tutorial, I will tell you about how do I delete my Instagram account. On my personal experience, I will tell you two methods to delete Instagram. Stay tuned to the complete article in order to delete your account successfully.
We will provide you all the possible solutions to delete the ig account with any issues and without any problems. Just follow according to the below steps and delete account. If you are in a mood of using Instagram then this article about how you can view private accounts will be useful
How to Delete Instagram Account (Temporarily & Permanently)
many people nowadays ask me how to delete my Instagram. So in today’s tutorial, I will show you how to delete it. They are two ways to delete your Instagram Account on mobile (iPhone or Android any mobile phone)
- Delete Instagram Account Temporarily (Means Deactivate and Use Later when Needed)
- Delete Instagram Account Permanently.
You can Delete your account Temporarily and Permanently any way you want. If you want to use your Instagram account again then you can temporarily block your account. Instagram provides the option to do it. If you want to delete directly without any backup of your comments, likes, etc then you can delete it. But you can’t recover or restore your account if you delete the account permanently. So think well before taking the action.
Must-See: No Crop apps for Instagram
How to Delete an Instagram Account Temporarily
If you want to Delete Instagram Account Temporarily, then your Profile, Photos, Comments, and Likes will remain hidden until you reactive your account by logging in. Follow the steps to temporarily block your account.
- Login into your Instagram Account using a Mobile browser or Laptop/PC/computer. (You can also do through the app but it requires two more steps extra and I will show you at last.)
- Now Click on your Profile and then select Edit Profile.
- Go down and then click on Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right of the page.
- Instagram will ask you the reason for deactivating. Just select any reason from the drop down menu.
- The option of Disabling your IG Account appears only after selecting the reason from the drop down menu.
- It asks to enter your Password. Enter Your password.
- Now Tap on the Temporarily Disable Account.
That’s it. This is how we should disable the account temporarily in Instagram. Simply follow above process to disable the Instagram account. Now it is time to delete the account permanently. Let’s move into the process of Deleting the Account Permanently.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
When you delete your Instagram Account all the profile, photos, comments, like and data of the account will be removed permanently. You can’t sign up with the same mail or username after deleting the account. Even you can’t restore the account too.
Continuing to the process of Deleting the Instagram Account Permanently you just need to follow the below steps.
- Directly go to Delete Account Page.
- If you are logged in then no problem. If not, it will ask you to login to the account.
- Now select your answer from the drop down menu about why you’re deleting your Instagram account. (Selecting the answer enables the Delete Account button)
- Re-enter your password in the password session.
- Click on Permanently delete my account.
That’s it. You have permanently deleted your Instagram account on iPhone without any issues. These are the Simple steps to follow to Permanently Delete or Temporarily Block your Account.
As I said above about you can delete your account through the Mobile app too. So now I will explain the steps about how to delete Instagram account on iPhone using the mobile app.
- Avast free antivirus offline installer
- Best city building games android
- Dual monitor wallpaper
- Subrahmanyam Chandrasekhar inventions
- How to increase volume windows 10
How to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone & Android using Mobile App
You can delete your account using the app but it requires two more steps extra that’s it. Ok, let’s proceed to the extra 2 steps here.
- Launch your Instagram App.
- Login to your Account.
- Click on Profile Icon. You can delete your account from the edit profile option directly.
- After clicking on your profile. Click on the gear icon shown in the below image.
- Now click on Help center which will be in Support session of the Instagram app.
- Click on Managing Your Accounts among the options.
- Now click on Delete Your Account
- Here you will get two options called Temporarily Block your Account and Permanently Delete your Account.
- Select any of the above steps and then proceed further to delete your Instagram Account.
- If you only want to Deactivate Click Here or if you want to Delete Instagram account Click Here.
Finally, this is how we are going to delete our Instagram Account on iPhone and Android phones. Simply select any of the processes and proceed carefully according to the steps mentioned above.
As a result, You have learned How to Delete an Instagram Account on iPhone using any of the above two methods. These two methods are easy and you can select any method as you wish. Hope you like the tutorial, like us and share the article on social media networks. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below. Stay tuned to Trickism for More awesome articles.